Dogs are social creatures and thrive in having other dogs around them to play with. Playing also stimulates and enriches their brain meaning that not only have they have worked out their entire bodies by running around playing but they are also working on their minds, leaving you with a tired dog at the end of the day.
We give them lots of opportunity to run around and play in a safe and secure environment and do dog things of course.
Some key features of our facilities:
- 500m2 of space has been themed to create a bright, happy and fun atmosphere
- 2 large outdoor play areas
- Dog friendly play equipment throughout
- Bubble machines
- Large screen TV
- Plenty of toys and obstacles
- Scent activities for their great sense of smell to stimulate their minds
- 3 large indoor areas with incorporated cooling misting systems
- Water park play area with two pools, splash pad and large sand pit
- 5 time out areas where over excited, recovering or elderly dogs
- Fully supervised by experienced staff
- 20 high definition cameras constantly recording and monitored
Our daycare runs from 7am to 6.30 pm Monday to Friday with full and half days available. We have a number a packages available to reduce costs for multiple visits and multiple dogs.